Light-O-Rama Forums

Rock songs

cjjr

OK with every thing that's going on, I have seen some talking about putting lights up to run a show. Well I am thinking about it, but would like to run a small show, couple of standard controllers, one dumb rgb controller and non Christmas or Halloween. I was thinking of doing some rock songs, but do not have any programed( I have programed all my songs), but to make it simple would need programs in a 4X4 layout as to not be custom layout If you have any to share, please pass them on.

Thanks in advance        e-mail to me cjjr1959@mchsi.com      or tell what you have first

sound of silence disturbed               acdc               queen                Happy Pharrell        Some where over the rainbow  Israel

Also tell me where you got the song so I can get the track, if I don't have it.

If you search in the sharing forums my great friend James Morris has almost everything you are looking for.

You need to reply in each post with the proper request statement.

Also you will need to copy the various channels to what you want.

Remember almost no two peoples shows will be alike so take what you can get or you can pay someone to make them 4x4, with nothing but time , you can do it.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

• 3 weeks later...

Could i get a copy please?

"I would like a copy sent to clint.goven@hotmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank You!

• The topic was locked