Light-O-Rama Forums

Rgb shimmer

Sanman

Hello all I am trying to shimmer my rgb rows my effect rows does anyone know how to shimmer effect an rgb ty in advance also I want to have a different color red a few second then green a few seconds but I want them to shimmer

Edited by Sanman

I can't say how in S5 this might be done, but would think it would be the same across all LOR Software platforms.  

I shimmer my RGB Lights all the time just by using the "Shimmer" effect in the tool bar{S4}.  What section I want to shimmer, I just click on the Shimmer icon and then place the RGB Lights I want on, at whatever intensity I plan on using there.  Has worked for me for years.  But this is in versions prior to S5, so if this has changed in S5 {although I'm not sure why it would}, then my option might not be the correct way of doing it for that particular version.

Never mind guys I figured it out in s5 if u want to shimmer a specific color u have to choose color as type then shimmer as effect ty for trying to help

Not a problem.  I guess I should have mentioned you also need to select what color you want to shimmer too. LOL   Sometimes we miss the simplest things and just make it more complicated for not only ourselves, but others when you might neglect a simple step.

I actually shimmer mine using different settings, sometimes I'll shimmer them in varying colors along the same section of RGB bulbs.

Makes it real interesting when you set one color, like red to twinkle, one color to shimmer, like green and then add in another twinkle in the blue section of the same set of bulbs.   I do that too, makes for some unique twinkles and shades by mixing them up for each bulb in the strand.  Lot of work when doing it like that, but sure is interesting to watch the end results.