Light-O-Rama Forums

Somewhere Over The Rainbow Lms Pixel Tree Face Matrix

james morris

This is a good song  may I have a copy Please!!

Thank YOU

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address   wnkrwnkr@gmail .com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

tom  terpening

wnkrwnkr@gmail.com

"I would like a copy sent to kakulp62@comcast.net"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show
 only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not
 make it mine to share".

Thank You

I would like a copy sent to cswisher@kmwperformance.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thanks in advance!

Are we sure that the song is actually done by the Ramones?  Can you list the album so I can try and find it. 

There is some confusion on the web that the song in question is actually done by "Me First and the Gimme Gimmes"

Can someone verify that the Over the rainbow song by them is the same one you used to create this sequence?  Thanks!

5 hours ago, BluMan said:

Are we sure that the song is actually done by the Ramones?  Can you list the album so I can try and find it. 

There is some confusion on the web that the song in question is actually done by "Me First and the Gimme Gimmes"

Can someone verify that the Over the rainbow song by them is the same one you used to create this sequence?  Thanks!

We’ve been doing this a long time.

It is the Ramones- if you YouTube 

Ramones- Somewhere Over the Rainbow it’s clear.

If that's the song that you used to sequence the lights to, then I know which artist I need to make it work.

If you Shazam that video (a program that listens to the song and tells you the artist) it's not so clear.

Thanks again guys!

• 2 weeks later...

I would like a copy sent to shaynet@tampabay.rr.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

I would like a copy sent to Roderick.hathaway@gmail.com

I would like a copy sent to tbone0012@gmail.com

Thanks as always!

I would like a copy sent to ballmiester@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

• 1 month later...

I would like a copy sent to speedym@gmail.com

Many Thanks

• The topic was locked