Light-O-Rama Forums

In The Midnight Hour Lms Pixel Tree Face Matrix

james morris

Hi  James,

I would like a copy please!

Thank you

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address   wnkrwnkr@gmail .com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

tom  terpening

wnkrwnkr@gmail.com

James May I have a copy please

kingfish824@gmail.com

once again your a mensch 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of makingchanges to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

I would like a copy sent to cswisher@kmwperformance.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

I would like a copy sent to klepiors@ gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to mysequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you

Could I get a copy?

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of makingchanges to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

thanks

jetmech4aa@gmail.com

I would like a copy sent to lanopie@xplornet.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

Could i get a copy please?

"I would like a copy sent to clint.goven@hotmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank You!

I would like a copy sent to shaynet@tampabay.rr.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thanks!!

• The topic was locked