Light-O-Rama Forums

Embedded Pictures Feature Question

Box on Rails

I just upgraded to 5.4.2 and found what I think is a new feature? I might of missed it in previous vernsions but here is what I found. There is a Tab in the motion effect Called "Picture". This Tab says Embedded Pictures. So I started looking on the main screen for something related to this tab. I found Under the Sequence drop down menu there is a selection titled Manage Picture effects. This seems to be where I move all my Pictures that are used in my sequence from external to become embedded in my sequence file. I have 2 questions on this.

1. Is this a new feature?

2. If I embed my Picture files will they now be a part of the Sequence file so that when I copy and move them to my display computer Will the sequence be able to display them from with in the file?

@Box on Rails

Yes this is new and yes it will embed the picture inside the sequence. You can also export the picture back out if needed. It's a nice feature.

This was talked about in one of the threads I started and here is the link.

It seems to work really well.

You can see the new motion effects stuff in the sample sequence. There is one with the embedded picture as well.

C:\Users\username\Documents\Light-O-Rama\Sequences\Samples

Matt Brown posted an updated sample sequence because the one that gets installed with v5.4 was missing the embedded picture.

Edited by gsmith37064
  • Thanks 2