Light-O-Rama Forums

Please help

Sanman

Hello all i am trying to establish an effect on my rgb lights i want to kind of pulse one color int another color into another color dor example a few seconds green then goes into red a few seconds then blue is there any way i can adjust speed thank u in advance if anyone can help would be much appreciated i am new to programming i use s5 sequencer

I don't use S5, but I do color shifts from one color to another with my RGB lights by doing a fade up to the first color, then use the full on for that color for the duration I want it on {for example 5 seconds}, then I fade that color down and fade up into the next color using the same process.  Just keep repeating the process until you have the color you want to start with and end with.   When using the fade up/down tool, always allow for an extra second or two for the fade up and fade down.  You can also fade down to any intensity you want, that is if you don't want the first bulb to be completely off before the next fade up would occur, then fade down each color say to 20%-30% intensity, then at the end of the sequence fade down to 0%.

This is how I do it in S4, I wouldn't think S5 would be much different in this respect.   although there may be addition features in S5 that might make this easier to do, but I still use S4 myself.  But how I accomplish this should work in any version of the LOR Software Suite.

Edited by Orville
Spelling and punctuation corrections.

• The topic was locked