Light-O-Rama Forums

Preview Design

mharr77

I have a standard license and have upgraded to the S5 software.  I must not have triggered something because I have designed the preview of my house and inserted the lights but cannot seem to get it to come up with the lighting above the programming grid.  What have I not done that is keeping it from showing so I can see how the lights on the house will look as I program it?

Thank you

Michael Harrington

mharr77@gmail.com

@mharr77

On the toolbar, under visibility, click the filmstrip icon. This open's the preview screen.

If you double click the top of the preview screen it, it will snap it into the the top area above the programming grid. Double click it again and it opens back up in a separate window.

Edited by gsmith37064

I do not find visibility on the toolbar.  It shows 3 toolbars but non of them have visibility alone.  I does show Waveform Visibility

That does bring the background up but without the lighting I put in.  When I had the older version, not sure if it was S3 Or S4 but was able to program the lights on the background and it showed with the lighting on it.

The lights wont show up until you play a sequence which uses your Preview.

The preview is now how you do all the controller and channel config. 

Have you set your controller IDs and channel settings in your preview. 

• The topic was locked