Light-O-Rama Forums

New request for S5

ebrown1972

Arrangements are done at the prop level in S5. In the future, is there anyway to allow arrangements to be done at the effect level? 

It would be nice to change arrangements on a motion effect row without changing arragements on the prop itself. Say I select a time on a motion effect row, and there is a dropdown menu that allows me to change the arrangement to verticle stack, horizontal, or whatever only on the time I have selected. If this could be done, we would have more options for making effects.

As it goes now, if we change the arrangement, it changes every effect on the motion row. I hope someone can understand what I am trying to say lol.

Thanks

Eric,

I don't quite understand what you are asking for. I made a video of how I deal with different prop arrangements within the Preview. Not sure if this is what you are asking about or if it will help you, but take a look and see how I deal with it.

Hope this helps,

Alan...

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, default said:

Eric,

I don't quite understand what you are asking for. I made a video of how I deal with different prop arrangements within the Preview. Not sure if this is what you are asking about or if it will help you, but take a look and see how I deal with it.

Hope this helps,

Alan...

Yes, that is basically what I want but did not think about adding several groups of the same prop with different arrangements. What I would like to see is a drop down menu on the prop in the sequencing grid and from that menu I could just select which arrangement I want rather than building several different groups. But your way will do exactly what I need to do.