Light-O-Rama Forums

20 Wreaths at Walmart are $2.00

JeffF

Just a heads up. Not sure if anyone else is looking for cheap wreaths to add lights to but today I stopped by our local Walmart to see if they had put anymore items out. Indeed they have and in the wreath section on the bottom shelf I happened across some cheapo 20" wreaths. They are sturdy enough to be decorated with minis and hung on the house... what more can you ask for for $2.00. :)

-Jeff

I actually picked up 4 of those today. They also have 9' garland out for $2 or $4 bucks...depending on which quality you get.

I really like Wal-Mart...;)

Geez, how did I overlook that in the store? I'm headed back out there. I need some wreathes. Thanks for the post.

I have 7 of the 8 wreaths I bought all wrapped in lights. Hopefully Walmart still has a few since I decided I "need" two more. :)

-Jeff

All ten wreaths are wrapped and up on the house now. The only ladder work I have left is icicle lights and then I'm done for a few weeks until I start putting out the lights in the yard.

It's funny, I was just sitting in my driveway watching the show with only the roof line lights and window wreaths and I must say, it's a pretty good show already. :cool:
(yep, LOR newbie here) amstupid.gif

-Jeff