Light-O-Rama Forums

S5 Hub and sequencer

Douglas

HAs any one had any problems with Hub and windows 10? specifically  trying to schedule a show but giving this error (new). I did run S4 last year and decided to give s5 a try And its not friendly to me and gave me this error (error)  any suggestions would be great especcialy with (New) the"new" error is specific to scheduling a show with HUB. The "Error" is with "Se" sequencer  and then freezes

new.jpg

error.jpg

Have you tried the usual incantations.

Reboot.

Uninstall, reinstall 

Your profile says 5.3.8. There have been alot of things fixed since then.

• Thanks 1

the other thing is I have a programming computer and a drive show computer   The drive show computer has win 10 the program and the program puter has win 8   The win 8 upgraded just  fine... the  win 10 is the problem child

If you haven't, try uninstalling, then reinstalling. You might want to try the LOR regwipe utility after the uninstall.

I think you need to get it from LOR via a help ticket, or I can send you the copy I have.

yes I got the routine I think Unload light o   remove the program thru uninstall... light wipe.. reboot then install  using all new PW and  new directory  Thanks tho for the info 

thank you matt, I already did,  they were quick to respond.   but its a weekend and thought someone had possible answers.  I am sure some more ideas will come on mon or tues