Light-O-Rama Forums

Sanman

10 hours ago, Sanman said:

Hi all does anyone know how to do a peekaboo effect i have s5 software

More information on what a peekaboo effect is please?? Is there a certain prop this will go on?? Number of nodes??

Edited by gsmith37064

I want to use it across whole display it starts out left goes across whole display then back in where it started from not sure of exact nodes disnt get that far yet i am waiting for the sale to get lights

8 minutes ago, Sanman said:

I want to use it across whole display it starts out left goes across whole display then back in where it started from not sure of exact nodes disnt get that far yet i am waiting for the sale to get lights

You could try the motion effect called curtain. I would think this would give you the desired look.

Put all your props in a group called All Props or something like that and assigned the motion effect to it. I am still playing around with it myself, but that is the jest of it.

I will test it out this evening.

Edited by gsmith37064

34 minutes ago, Sanman said:

Here is a short demo of how the Peek-A-Boo effect works. It is a sub movement feature of the Picture and text Effects. Have a look at the video.

Alan...

Edited by default
  • Like 1