Light-O-Rama Forums

Redesign Props deletes old channels

gsmith37064

So I noticed my circle props where off by 1 pixel. I redid the circle prop 1 under the custom design and got it corrected. I saved the preview design and went back into SE.

I noticed that it deleted the old channels that I redid in the preview design and I lost half my work on circle 1. Is there a way to get this back? I exited out of the sequence without saving it thinking I would just open it back up and those channels would be archived and I could copy then out. Nope... they are gone. Deleted...

Bottom line... Make sure your props are 100 percent correct before you sequence and then redo the prop to correct it. You will lose your work.

Lucky for me I only redid 1 circle instead of all 4.

If someone has encountered this and know how I get my work back, PLEASE let me know...

Edited by gsmith37064

And the reasons why S4 is still the way to stay mount.

You pioneers keep pioneering 

With all the problems you post daily I would never get any face sequencing done. 

~ the squeaky wheel gets the grease  - Josh Billings

JR

Edited by dibblejr

S5 has been out for some time and I would have thought it to be much more stable. It's like the Vista of MS software that no one asked for and we all hated.

The sad thing is that you do not know about a lot of issues till you are well on your way into sequencing. It started out fine and just got worse and worse with each passing day.