Light-O-Rama Forums

lor

sysco

9 hours ago, sysco said:

anyone heard of anything new from lor this year ????

What?  You didn't see the new list of all these cool items from LOR?

A Trio {3} of Singing RGB Hearts for Valentines Day

An RGB Singer Jester for April Fool's Day

A Singing RGB Leprechaun for Saint Patrick's Day

George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Barrack Obama and Donald Trump RGB Singing Presidents for Presidents Day

Two versions of RGB Standing Singing Soldiers for Veteran's Day and other Military Holiday/Homecomings/4th of July.

Two versions of Seated Singing Soldiers {1 in a wheelchair} for Veterans Day and other Military Holidays/Homecomings/4th of July.

5 different RGB Rocket variations with RGB launch trails and RGB explosion effects for the 4th of July and New Years Eve.

A singing RGB woman face for Mother's Day/Secretary Day/Boss Day

A Singing RGB man face for Father's Day/Secretary Day/Boss Day

An 8 foot tall RGB Singing Snowman for Christmas

An 8 foot tall RGB Dancing/Singing Skeleton for Halloween

Prices and availability to be announced.

How did you miss them?

Look down

Keep Looking

Still looking?  Good.

Are you ready yet?

Nope, haven't heard a thing really!  Well you did ask, so thought I'd put out a wish list of things that'd be nice to have in a display setting for other Holidays throughout the year, as well as Christmas.

But thought I'd just put out some suggestions for all those DIY folks that can do this type of stuff and a possible hint to LOR for future display items.

Would I like to see things like this from LOR? Of course.  Now if any come to be, that'd be great to have pre-built, ready to go, made by LOR for some of us that just don't have the skill set, or the time/resources to create such things.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, TheDucks said:

Orville

Those are BRILLIANT 👍 (except the Presidents one)

Thank you, glad you liked them.

Yes, I know the Presidents one wasn't all that great.  Just added that one for the fun of it.🤣🤣🤣 

I wouldn't buy the Presidents either.🤪  But someone might.  So figured I'd just toss those guys in.

Edited by Orville

3 hours ago, sysco said:

way to go Orville  ha ha  good for a  Monday morning  thank you 

Thank you, glad I could give your day a nice start with a laugh.

Also note.  I should have clarified, the Presidents are sold individually, not as a group as the way it is written implies they'd be sold as a quartet.  Nope, wasn't the way I intended that one.  If'n that thar makes any diff'rence!🤣

that was brilliant!

LOL id buy the trump. make a hilary clinton and make them sing "the one and only" by snoop dog.."why cant we be friends"... i think they could make a good grinch song together too! 

the singer of the grinch is up to the buyer!

Edited by weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com
typo

On 2/5/2020 at 3:42 AM, weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com said:

that was brilliant!

LOL id buy the trump. make a hilary clinton and make them sing "the one and only" by snoop dog.."why cant we be friends"... i think they could make a good grinch song together too! 

the singer of the grinch is up to the buyer!

I'd think I'd like one of that idiot Pelosi so I can have her sing to the Trump one, "What would I do without you".🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

• The topic was locked