Light-O-Rama Forums
indi

Christmas Light Show Star

Has anyone bought and used the (24" RGB Star Flare metal) from Christmaslightshow.com? If so, what are your thoughts of this product?

I have the 24 inch RGB star for going on 5 years now ,excellent product not one pixel has ever fallen out.

39 minutes ago, indi said:

Has anyone bought and used the (24" RGB Star Flare metal) from Christmaslightshow.com? If so, what are your thoughts of this product?

I believe I have 2 of those exact same stars that I will probably never use again. I would probably sell one cheap if you're thinking about buying one. The ones I have are in great shape. I just don't use stars on my tree anymore.

• Like 1

I might be interested in them. How do we talk about it? 

13 hours ago, ebrown1972 said:

I believe I have 2 of those exact same stars that I will probably never use again. I would probably sell one cheap if you're thinking about buying one. The ones I have are in great shape. I just don't use stars on my tree anymore.

I had the same thoughts on the one I ordered.

I only have about a 12' tree and don't know if that size star would look too big on that tree.

5 hours ago, indi said:

I might be interested in them. How do we talk about it? 

I sent you a message. I would be willing to let you have 1 of the stars if you are willing to pay shiping and paypal fees. As I said before I am not looking to make any money. I've had people treat me well on here and I would like to return the favor.

• Like 1