Light-O-Rama Forums

A New Training Course?

Don

I've long thought about it, and after 15 some odd years of using LOR, I might have found the back office material I need to make this happen.

Let's talk training. Specifically, what would *you* like to see in an online training course? This would *NOT* be live, but all recorded material, documents and forth.  Progress would be tracked via the course software, making this something that you can start/stop anytime, and not have to make yourself available at a certain time or else you miss the course. Let me know what you would like to see, or for the veterans what you would have liked to have seen. And before anyone asks, yes, there will be some sort of fee involved.

I would like to see a 12 week course from start to finish of simple to expert on how to setup a light show. Every week for 12 weeks show the progression in making a show. I feel that there are a lot of mixed tutorials of just random stuff. Of course I would just want to see pixels as I am still somewhat confused on how it works.

• 1 year later...

would like to be able to use all of S4 THE sequencer editor and the  pixel editor and super star,  as mentioned above  show how to set things up using video's i'm a visual type person hands on. what would you be offering  S4 or S5. i   would be interested in S4  and price  thank you  looked at xllights last night a lot of good videos on how to's

30 minutes ago, sysco said:

would like to be able to use all of S4 THE sequencer editor and the  pixel editor and super star,  as mentioned above  show how to set things up using video's i'm a visual type person hands on. what would you be offering  S4 or S5. i   would be interested in S4  and price  thank you  looked at xllights last night a lot of good videos on how to's

Right now I can't justify a course on S4, thus I don't have anything planned for S4.

I could do an S4 session, but it'd have to be a one on one deal. You can use this page/form. I'd customize it for S4.

21 hours ago, sysco said:

My friend, we just have to get you to S5. That opens a whole new world for you. It is well worth the leap especially with pixels and in a pinch you can now sequence your entire show, every prop minus the singing faces in a few seconds.

It is more difficult for us old S4 users but worth it in the end.

JR

• The topic was locked