Light-O-Rama Forums

Delete Group in S5

gsmith37064

I have some old archived channels for my old spinner in the sequence.
I ended up grouping them together in a group called 'old'.  My thought was to just delete the group like in S4.

But...there is not an option to do this anymore. How do I delete the group with the old no longer used channels?

Off hand, it sounds like you are trying to make channel changes in the sequence again and not the Preview.

In the preview, select the first thing you want to select (Rose #01 in this case):

Don't double click it.

Gsmith_prop-deletion-1.png

Then just just like in Windows, hold <shift> and select the last thing you want to delete (the Roses group in this case), and then press the <Delete> key.  You will get a confirmation box asking if you really want to delete the items.

Gsmith_prop-deletion-2.png

Also just like in Windows, you can hold the <CTRL> key and select additional items (in this case I have added Garage north, Planter north, Tree flood center, and Tree ring east).  then again, you would press the <delete> key.

Gsmith_prop-deletion-3.png

Hey Jim,

I already deleted the channels from the preview and it removed the prop as I wanted. But in the sequence editor the archived or not used channels still exist. This is what I want to get rid of? The prop is 207 channels and I don't want to delete each one at a time.

19 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

Menu > Sequence > Manage Archived Props > Select all > Delete

Subscribed for memory. I need to delete a lot of archived singing faces, mt and mini trees.

JR

2 hours ago, k6ccc said:

Menu > Sequence > Manage Archived Props > Select all > Delete

@k6ccc

YES! That is exactly what I was after. Need to make a note on this one as I am sure to see it again.