Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for a song

Chrisoco

Hey guys, I have looked on iTunes and Amazon for Kirt Russell Santas back in town. I haven't been able to track it down. I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks in adavnce

Edited by Chrisoco

19 hours ago, Bill P said:

Thanks for that link Bill!   Now I can find and sample some Spanish Christmas music to add to my Christmas Display, as well as seeking out muisc that I haven't been able to find at other places.  Especially songs that don't seem to be for sale anywhere/

I was unaware of this site, so having another resource to add to my searches is great.

Again, thank you! :)

3 hours ago, Orville said:

Thanks for that link Bill!   Now I can find and sample some Spanish Christmas music to add to my Christmas Display, as well as seeking out muisc that I haven't been able to find at other places.  Especially songs that don't seem to be for sale anywhere/

I was unaware of this site, so having another resource to add to my searches is great.

Again, thank you! :)

Google is your friend 😂😂😂

19 hours ago, Bill P said:

Google is your friend 😂😂😂

Use it all the time, but it never showed me MP3PAW.   So I wouldn't have even known about if not for your link.   And I've been finding a lot of better recordings there of songs I already bought from pay sites that aren't as good in quality as many of these at MP3Paw.

4 hours ago, Orville said:

Use it all the time, but it never showed me MP3PAW.   So I wouldn't have even known about if not for your link.   And I've been finding a lot of better recordings there of songs I already bought from pay sites that aren't as good in quality as many of these at MP3Paw.

I had never heard it before this either lol 

• The topic was locked