Light-O-Rama Forums

Adding Interactive Buttons to display

Traed128

I am thinking of adding a set of interactive buttons to my display for the coming year.  Any advice I can get will be appreciated.  I would like to add a trivial type sequence where you could press a button to select your answer.  If the correct button is pressed then the sequence will proceed if the incorrect a “X” gif would appear on a matrix and the sequence would then continue to the next question.   Is this possible?

That should be do-able.  Depending on exactly what you want to do, it may take some real effort.  I use interactives every day in my year round landscape lighting, so might be able to help.

Just thinking right now.  Not sure exactly what I need.  In my search for song mashups I came across a marvel trivial thing that would play the marvel theme in the background and had questions populate giving you 10 or 15 seconds to answer a,b,c,or d.  I was wondering if I could ask the questions while playing  the music in the background.  Having 4 push button type ac or dc switches for a,b,c,or d.  Give them 20 seconds to answer.  If answer was correct put a pic of the correct marvel character on the pixel tree if incorrect put an X then the character.  If no one uses the buttons the x would come on and run through the sequence in the same way it would if a person answered wrong.   I am not sure if this makes sense but it was an idea I had and thought if it was possible someone here had done something like this or may know if it is even possible.

• The topic was locked