Light-O-Rama Forums

Grid doesn't match visualization

indi

I have created a 180 degree CCP tree. 12 columns wide and 25 rows. I would like my first column to start on the left. In the visualizer it does start on the left, but when I import it into SuperStar I have to light up the right column to get my left column to light up on the prop. Basically I need to flip the grid. It that possible.

Thanks.  

Off hand, sounds like a channel config difference between Visualizer, and the actual prop.  Also, confirm that you are using Visualization mode in SuperStar to set the channel config (as opposed to CCR mode)?

It is in Visualization mode. The prop in the Visualizer starts with string one on the left side of the prop.

It should not be doing that. Send me an email at brian@superstarlights.com and I can arrange a time to remote into your computer and see it first hand.

2 hours ago, indi said:

Thanks everyone. I got it figured out.

What was the resolution?

I shut down the SuperStar program and restarted it, and imported the visualization and it was as it was supposed to be. Go figure.

Tried numerous times re importing it, but with the same result. But after shutting down SS and opening it back up. It worked.