Light-O-Rama Forums

2019 DLH LITES Display

DLH lites

Well Kids here it is , finally a dry night ,New years Eve, we were able to do a video of the display.  Our dear friend Dillon came with his amazing digital camera and made several videos, this one is my fave,  He was able to put the audio track in it worked great . I spent a lot of time with the song trying to get it just right . The video turned out great except for the two cars and a over weight raccoon ,who wasn't invited, dugh ! I have one more to upload to vimeo which I will do and then post here also. Enjoy and I hope everyone had a great Holiday display season.  Thanks for watching! This is my third year ,64 channels. Controllers were kits. 

Vimeo.com/382510454

David 

• Like 1

I don't get raccoons, but I do get a skunk wandering (and digging) in the yard pretty regularly.

• Like 1

We also get iguanas, they are every where here ,they are big about four feet, the big green ugly ones. They get in the artificial trees and mess up the lites , poop on the patio and swim in our pool , in the summer they bask in the sun by the lake near by as many as 50 , OY  !!!!!!  Thanks for the comments  YEAH!!!

David

44 minutes ago, Speedster said:

I can still see it.     https://vimeo.com/382510454

Having a duh moment.  His post was not showing a proper link and when I tried to copy and paste into vimeo I did something weird.  Thanks.

Thanks GRG, the video is still up.  The big snowflakes are wire 6 footers and I relit them with pure white and also blue led rope lite over the spring so i can change the color . All ready planning next year and take down starts on monday.

David