Light-O-Rama Forums

Model preview only

ebrown1972

Currently is there a model preview only window in S5? I would like to preview each model individually when the sequence is playing. I know I can click on an effect row and watch the model that way but I cannot hear the music while it plays. Let me know if this is possible in S5 please and thanks.

Eric

I think you have been spending too much time with xLights.  Model is not a term used in LOR (but I know it is in xLights).  Are you trying to have a separate preview window for each prop?  If not, please explain further.

1 minute ago, k6ccc said:

I think you have been spending too much time with xLights.  Model is not a term used in LOR (but I know it is in xLights).  Are you trying to have a separate preview window for each prop?  If not, please explain further.

A little time in Xlights but not too much lol. How about a prop window? Yes Jim, a separate preview window for each prop so I can watch each prop individually as it plays the sequence.

There is the "zoomed playback". You right click on a prop to use it. That might be a start to what you want, However  It only shows one particular prop at a time.

49 minutes ago, stevehoyt said:

There is the "zoomed playback". You right click on a prop to use it. That might be a start to what you want, However  It only shows one particular prop at a time.

That will work. I knew I had seen it before but couldn't remember where. Thanks.