Light-O-Rama Forums

Star Wars: Cantina Band & God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (Electro Swing Remix)

Daryl Hurd

I found if you go from :45 to 1:50 it is a complete cycle and makes a Geeky/Xmas type song that flows well. It leads with God Rest and them morphs into the Cantina Band.

The last 2 repetitions are identical and I like the ending {2nd and last end the same way}, so I may do this one for next year, but will use only the last repetition. to cut the time factor down.

But I'll still keep the original version intact, just in case I opt to do it as it is.

1 hour ago, LakeshoreDisplay said:

what program are you using?

I use a commercial music editor, if that's what you're asking.

However, there is a FREE program called Audacity that many folks here use to edit and shorten music files/songs.

You can find Audacity here:  Audacity Free Music Editing Software

23 hours ago, Orville said:

The last 2 repetitions are identical and I like the ending {2nd and last end the same way}, so I may do this one for next year, but will use only the last repetition. to cut the time factor down.

But I'll still keep the original version intact, just in case I opt to do it as it is.

I had thought about doing that, but I like shorter songs and figured this song would be more an Easter egg type thing and make you laugh then go away. I have a lot of 30-45 second sequences to break apart the longer sequences.

• The topic was locked