Light-O-Rama Forums

Colour

Randy Martin

1. I have no SS

2. Bought many sequences copy paste in SE Import into PE save as intenisty file colour plays properly on mega tree (strips are BRG) controller (alpha) set to BRG and prop in PE set to BRG.

3. First time creating a new sequence using the mega tree without a purchased sequence in PE and preview shows all colours right. but when played in the actual show Blue is Red.  

17 minutes ago, Randy Martin said:

1. I have no SS

2. Bought many sequences copy paste in SE Import into PE save as intenisty file colour plays properly on mega tree (strips are BRG) controller (alpha) set to BRG and prop in PE set to BRG.

3. First time creating a new sequence using the mega tree without a purchased sequence in PE and preview shows all colours right. but when played in the actual show Blue is Red.  

Since you set the color order in the controller try setting the color in PE to its original RGB.

49 minutes ago, Randy Martin said:

Thank you 

That worked it's allways the little details.

I kind of figured the two setting would contradict each other.

For pixels that are NOT in RGB order, you ALWAYS set the color order in the pixel controller.  That way in your sequencing in all locations (Preview, Visualization, SuperStar, Sequence Editor) the color order is ALWAYS RGB.  You will only mess yourself up if you violate this.