Light-O-Rama Forums

jvranko

jvranko

When my 16x50 Mega tree is playing, I get a lot of extra colors that shouldn't be on while each sequence is playing

For instance, if all the colors should be white, or any color doesn't have to be all solid one color, I get a lot of other colors

popping up, could be a couple of LEDs or a whole strip of different colors. This didn't happen while viewing the sequences

in preview. What causes this and is there anything I can do to correct this. It makes the sequences look weird and I noticed

that in each of the different sequences it is always the same places where the appear.  Thanks  Joe V.

9 hours ago, jvranko said:

When my 16x50 Mega tree is playing, I get a lot of extra colors that shouldn't be on while each sequence is playing

For instance, if all the colors should be white, or any color doesn't have to be all solid one color, I get a lot of other colors

popping up, could be a couple of LEDs or a whole strip of different colors. This didn't happen while viewing the sequences

in preview. What causes this and is there anything I can do to correct this. It makes the sequences look weird and I noticed

that in each of the different sequences it is always the same places where the appear.  Thanks  Joe V.

Is that your only controller you have? Sounds like you may have another unit sharing the same ID as the MT.

Please provide more info. That should be the rule, we want as much info as we can get.

If your license level is correct your MT shouldn't even work.

Please list your controller(s) and correct license level

JR