Light-O-Rama Forums

AC Controllers with Super Star

Bossman

I have a few traditional AC controllers sequenced in super star. Works great in the super star visualizer. However, when moving back to the sequencer, it does not display the traditional lights in the visualizer nor does it control them lights. What am I doing wrong, or need to do to get this to work if possible? 

Thanks.

since you say moving back, I assume you have created a group in Sequencer and created a motion effect and selected it to launch superstar...   Then after closing superstar, it should say save file and you did that. 

if your controller are not gen 3 (enhanced network), you cannot control them with motion effects.  Although, they would show in the sequencer.  

I have a few old ones still so what I do is use the export to sequence editor option from superstar to create an lms file and then copy paste that (using paste by time) into the 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TexasLights said:

since you say moving back, I assume you have created a group in Sequencer and created a motion effect and selected it to launch superstar...   Then after closing superstar, it should say save file and you did that. 

if your controller are not gen 3 (enhanced network), you cannot control them with motion effects.  Although, they would show in the sequencer.  

I have a few old ones still so what I do is use the export to sequence editor option from superstar to create an lms file and then copy paste that (using paste by time) into the 

Thanks! Never thought about opening the LMS that super star created and copying the lines. I think I only have one gen 3 controller out of 6. All my controllers are running over dmx off my alphapix controllers so that would be why they are not working.

the option I use is under File menu, Export to Sequence Editor, and just select the default options.   Probably a few other ways too....

• Like 1

• The topic was locked