Light-O-Rama Forums

Lms file for CCR tree?

GrenzTravis

I bought a sequence from a vendor for my 16 ribbon tree. It is an lms file and it looks like it's all dmx. I need a way to open this in superstar and import it into s5. I know that there is a way to do it because I bought sequences from him last year and I have them in my show. I'm just drawing a blank on how i did it. Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks

23 minutes ago, GrenzTravis said:

I bought a sequence from a vendor for my 16 ribbon tree. It is an lms file and it looks like it's all dmx. I need a way to open this in superstar and import it into s5. I know that there is a way to do it because I bought sequences from him last year and I have them in my show. I'm just drawing a blank on how i did it. Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks

There is no way to open a .lms file in Superstar. You will need to go back to the vendor and ask for the .sup file.

Edited by Mr. P

Okay. I know that I can't just open it up in Superstar but I know that there's a way to convert it or something. There's some way to use it in my current LMS file. Anybody else have any ideas?

3 minutes ago, GrenzTravis said:

Okay. I know that I can't just open it up in Superstar but I know that there's a way to convert it or something. There's some way to use it in my current LMS file. Anybody else have any ideas?

Not possible to open it, convert it or anything else. You must request the .sup file.

You can copy and paste the sequencing, it doesn't matter if the channels are labeled DMX or whatever just as long as there are the same number of channels.

• 3 weeks later...

GrenzTravis,

Were you ever able to figure this out? I'm experiencing the same issue and have not been able to figure it out.  Appreciate the help!

Happy New Year.

Richard

• The topic was locked