Light-O-Rama Forums

Hub

Euro92

I cant seem to get this working with more then 8 songs. Once I put more then 8 songs using the simple schedule Hub it randomly puts it in the show. Once I try and use the arrows to move the whole program shutsdown. Anyone else have this problems or better way to schedule your show. 

Edited by Euro92

If S5 has the LOR Show Editor and the LOR Schedule Editor, I'd recommend using those to create your shows.   I tried using the Hub in my version {4.4.4} and I seemed to have similar issues. 

So I use the Show Editor to create my shows and the Schedule editor to schedule them.   So far, everything running smooth as silk, and I have 27 songs currently {with more to add} in my Light Show, I have 203 sequences in my Off-Hours time to play Christmas music/songs randomly from 7:30am-5:20pm.

So if the Hub isn't working for you, and these 2 programs are still in S5, I'd recommend using them.  Unless you're using a Director then the Hub may be the only way to go.  But if using a computer, the LOR Show Editor and Schedule Editor are the best way to go. {At least for me.}

Edited by Orville

So I am using the LOR show Editor and LOR schedule Editor now. No problems right now. But hopefully they will fix the simple show builder for others with the same problems as me.

2 hours ago, Euro92 said:

So I am using the LOR show Editor and LOR schedule Editor now. No problems right now. But hopefully they will fix the simple show builder for others with the same problems as me.

The Simple Show builder looks for ALL SEQUENCES to be in the SAME DEFAULT DIRECTORY that LOR uses, they ALL must reside in the ROOT Directory of the Sequences Directory{folder} under the LOR Directory Tree!   If they aren't, the SSB won't add them, as they shouldn't even be available to access via the SSB, if they are not in the default LOR Sequences folder.   And must all be in the same file structure and Hard Drive as the main LOR folder you set up when you installed the LOR Software Suite.

The others allow you to browse and select your sequences from ANY DIRECTORY or ANY HARD DRIVE on your computer.   The SSB has ALWAYS been this way.  But since I don't use S5, I'm thinking it's still the same set up as it's always been for the SSB.

It's why most of us use the other two, LOR Show Builder and Scheduler because they allow for more flexibility in not having to move all sequences to one location to work.

Edited by Orville

• The topic was locked