Light-O-Rama Forums

Great place to buy complete sequences

sresener

I'm not sure if this is okay to do or the place to post this and maybe everyone here already knows.   I wanted to mention that if anyone needs very well done sequences to head over to wowlights.

There deluxe sequences come with everything you need, up to 4 faces, a lot of rgb and dmx, and even a mega tree. And exceptional timing. 

I'm not affiliated with them I just really appreciate there quality, yes they cost money but for what you get its a bargain. (my opinion)

I 2nd this lol. The ones they have are good. I just wish they had the standard controller 16-64 channel options without the pixel tree for all of their songs. The good ones still take a lot of work to do.  However. Nothing is like the ones that you take the time to do yourself. 

9 hours ago, weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com said:

I 2nd this lol. The ones they have are good. I just wish they had the standard controller 16-64 channel options without the pixel tree for all of their songs. The good ones still take a lot of work to do.  However. Nothing is like the ones that you take the time to do yourself. 

They don't offer 16-64 channel options for all their songs?  I thought they did.  I must've missed that.  Also, do note, just because they don't have a DEMO VIDEO of a 16-64 channel sequence, doesn't mean they don't offer that sequence in that channel configuration.  They don't offer demo videos of all their sequences in all the configurations.  But, I think they do OFFER all their sequences in all the configurations.  Again, I could be wrong.

12 hours ago, sresener said:

I'm not sure if this is okay to do or the place to post this and maybe everyone here already knows.   I wanted to mention that if anyone needs very well done sequences to head over to wowlights.

There deluxe sequences come with everything you need, up to 4 faces, a lot of rgb and dmx, and even a mega tree. And exceptional timing. 

I'm not affiliated with them I just really appreciate there quality, yes they cost money but for what you get its a bargain. (my opinion)

Well, I'm too late to second this, so I'll third it.  I'm a HUGE fan of wowlight's sequences.  I have not found another pay site that has anything better.  And, I have looked!  I have over 20 of their sequences.  I would like to share my sequences with y'all, but those I have worth sharing are bought from wowlights (and modified for my setup), and that's against their policies and my ethics.

I was unaware they offered "up to 4 faces" for their sequences.  I'll have to check into that.

(It's like Christmas for me, when they post up their new songs for the year.)

Edited by rhino

9 hours ago, rhino said:

Well, I'm too late to second this, so I'll third it.  I'm a HUGE fan of wowlight's sequences.  I have not found another pay site that has anything better.  And, I have looked!  I have over 20 of their sequences.  I would like to share my sequences with y'all, but those I have worth sharing are bought from wowlights (and modified for my setup), and that's against their policies and my ethics.

I was unaware they offered "up to 4 faces" for their sequences.  I'll have to check into that.

(It's like Christmas for me, when they post up their new songs for the year.)

This is wowlights work.

Edited by sresener

• The topic was locked