Light-O-Rama Forums

HELP!! My shows wont play!

stunney

So I switched to S5 this season and everything went great, until i tried to actually play my show. The lights all work when i enable "control lights" in the sequence editor, but for some reason my shows wont play. I went into the hub, created a show, and set the schedule. When I enable the schedule, the red light bulb turns blue for a few seconds, then back to red, then blue again...etc. In the status window, I get the following:

(time) : Show player starting

Schedule loaded

Initializing LOR networks

LOR networks initialized

show player initialized

starting show c:\user....etc

checking S5 sequence: c:\(path to song 1)

loading compressed sequence: c:\ (path to song 1

I'm pretty sure thats when the blue light turns red. and then it tries again repeatedly yet unsuccessfully.

I've tried "simple PC show" multiple times. I tried making only a 1 sequence show (once with each song) and still no luck.

I also tried using the old simple show builder but for some reason my S5 sequences dont appear in the "files available for the show" window. It shows some of my old sequences (not all) but they are all in thesame folder (default LOR sequence folder)

Like I said, everything works great when i use sequence editor, so I'm pretty sure this is either A: a software glitch of some type, or B:

me being a dummy.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please update your profile to reflect your LOR software version.

I have never used SSB or Hub so can't help you with those.

Thanks Phil, that did the job. Or i think it did.  I can play a show on demand now which it wouldnt do before.  I've enabled the schedule so we will see what happens at 6:00 tomorrow.

Thanks again!

If the SOD works, the scheduled show should work. To test is make a schedule for, say 11:00 AM to 12 and test it .