Light-O-Rama Forums

Request: Mary Did you Know Pentatonix

Xmaslightman19

I would like a copy sent to frankgt64@gmail.com

Please"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to dmkhobbs@comcast.net

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank You!  

On 12/8/2019 at 7:12 PM, nader said:

sent

I really hope this was 100% your own work and didn't have any snippets of what my great friend James Morris has shared with you in November.

JR

• 4 months later...

I would like a copy of this as well please for a 16 to 32 channel sequence please and thank you

cmhall2013@gmail.com

• 7 months later...

Could I please get a copy of this if you have it for S3 or S4.  I won't share it with anyone.  Been 5 years since last I did a show and now wife wants me to do this but its tough at the last minute like this so any help would do.

• The topic was locked