Light-O-Rama Forums

Issue when scheduling midnight time

Sijaan

Hi,

When creating my show on an SD card, I want it to run from 4:30PM to 12:00 AM.

But when doing that schedule, my show doesnt turn off at midnight.

Tried editing the existing show on my SD, and saw that it is set to 12PM instead of 12AM.

Tried getting it back to 12AM but when I try to edit it again, I see it set to 12PM.

I had to set it to 11:59PM so it turns off now at that time.

Im running the version 5.3.6 (still didnt update).

Edited by Sijaan

1 minute ago, Notso said:

Have you tried 00? 

(I do not totally understand what you are talking about but in some time formats 12 is always PM and 00 is midnight)

There is no 00 option to choose. They tell you that 12:00 AM is midnight. But when you put 12AM and move it to the SD card, and then try editing an existing SD card, it shows 12PM.

I'm a little baffled.  Are you saying that if you set off time to 11:59 pm, then it all works?  If so, is one minute at midnight all that important to lose.   I am not being critical, just trying to understand about that one minute you will lose. :D

1 minute ago, Richard Hamilton said:

I'm a little baffled.  Are you saying that if you set off time to 11:59 pm, then it all works?  If so, is one minute at midnight all that important to lose.   I am not being critical, just trying to understand about that one minute you will lose. :D

Yes its critical for me. I want to set the internal clock of the director as my PC, and I want to set my show exactly at midnight at new years eve. I know I can reverse it by a minute but I think it is a bug and it can be fixed by the developers here.. 

Ah, I see... The ole New Year's eve thing :D   I'm thinking.  Not sure how to correct that one.  I use a computer to run my shows on New Year's eve, so I don't have Director.  I'm wondering if you can fake it out by changing the clock by one minute and still using the 11:59 PM stop.