Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequencer CCR back to Superstar

edtrac

So I have all my CCRs incorporated into my sequences (LMS files).  I purchased some Pixel Trees and was able to take the original SUP files for the CCRs and convert to Pixel trees and insert back into my sequences.  However I cant find all my original SUP files.  Can i take the code from Sequencer and somehow get it back into Superstar to do the conversion???

6 minutes ago, edtrac said:

So I have all my CCRs incorporated into my sequences (LMS files).  I purchased some Pixel Trees and was able to take the original SUP files for the CCRs and convert to Pixel trees and insert back into my sequences.  However I cant find all my original SUP files.  Can i take the code from Sequencer and somehow get it back into Superstar to do the conversion???

Easy answer ~ No, without the sup file there is nothing you can do. This is one way of preventing pirated copies. 

JR

As dibblejr indicated, you can convert .sup files to .lms files but you can't go the other way.

Have you contacted the source where you got the .sup files? Hopefully they will give them to you again.

14 hours ago, BrianBruderer said:

As dibblejr indicated, you can convert .sup files to .lms files but you can't go the other way.

Have you contacted the source where you got the .sup files? Hopefully they will give them to you again.

Ha Probably got them from you.  I need to look.