Light-O-Rama Forums

Made an order for another controller today. When can I expect it to get here?

weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com

How long does it take for handling and stuff. And when when can I expect to receive the controller? I already have the props set up and the sequences for it. I need another controller. Made the order today through the light o Rama website.... it says 2 day UPS ground shipping. 

Well lets see. You placed the order today so they will order the parts from China tomorrow. The parts will take 3-4 weeks to arrive, 3 days in customs depending on weather. They will take 2-3 days for assembly, 2-3 days for testing. Then 2-day shipping out to you, so lets say end of January.  😁

SC is probably  Zone 2 (might be 3) from NY by GROUND (I do not have a NY Zone chart),  Zones are typically the number of Business days for the parcel to move thru the system once picked up.

So it depends some on how fast they can have 1 ready and packed. Then eastern weather has to cooperate :)

You did order in the busiest time.

I know! my wife broke her arm so it’s been super busy keeping up with two babies and trying to get this stuff done. everything else is ready. I’ve got the tree on one channel of the controller. For the time being, I have a controller I may just run some splitters off of and run to the tree.

And thanks mr P. Hahaha that would be more like my luck!!!

• The topic was locked