Light-O-Rama Forums

Schedule editor will NOT save

Lelugas lights on sunrise

I built my show in show editor created a 12 song Show saved it what do schedule editor clicked on the ad button put in the days and times I wanted to run my show and clicked save a warning box opened up stating unable to save show with an okay button now what I can't save my show all works in show on demand but not scheduler put ticket into Lor and was told to turn off my ransomware I am using Windows 7 do not know where to find the on off for ransomware please help just can't schedule my show

First of all, I see that this is your first post to the forum - welcome!

Secondly, please use at least somewhat proper punctuation.  Your entire paragraph of one run together sentence makes it really hard to read.

Third, if you want our help, please give useful information.  For example, you said you got an warning box, but it did not give any details.  Best bet would be a screen capture, so we can see what you are seeing.  Note that this forum allows a fairly small amount of uploaded storage, so generally most of us upload photos and screen captures to publicly available web space (such as dropbox, google drive, etc) or webspace that your ISP most likely provides with your account.  Then post a link to that webspace so you don't run out of upload space here.  For example, this photo is actually hosted on my web server at home and I just pasted the url into this message.

Front_of_House_2018-12-03.jpg

Lastly, I have no idea where the concept of ransomware came into the picture (unless the LOR help desk was able to see what the warning message said (or you gave a better description to them) and saw that you have a ransomware on that computer).  However, if you have ransomware on that computer, you have FAR bigger problems than your LOR show.  Google Ransomware if you don't know what that is.

• The topic was locked