Light-O-Rama Forums

Support help

George Taylor

19 hours ago, George Taylor said:

How to get I Contact suppot to set up this system or get someone to come out to help me?

As far as I know LOR does NOT offer such services.  You'd need to find a local LOR user in your area that may be able to come over in your area to help you.  They may charge or they might not.  it depends on what kind of support you're asking for.

So maybe if you could be more specific on what kind of support you're looking for, you might find someone that can help you.

Best of Luck.

Edited by Orville

:lol: This is the busiest season for the Profe$$ionals. (this is not to say, they are not available. Their shows may be stable)

(just) Hooking up hardware is one thing.  Forget getting any custom sequences done.

Building a display is a whole nuther thing. I spent hours yesterday (before the rain hit) just erecting my mega tree (and did not get done). Even hooking things up is time consuming. I still have lots of wire to (figure where) to run (First time at this site) and keep everyone safe. I figure another 16 hours (OK I am a 1 eyed, old and slow guy now)

2 minutes ago, TheDucks said:

:lol: This is the busiest season for the Profe$$ionals. (this is not to say, they are not available. Their shows may be stable)

(just) Hooking up hardware is one thing.  Forget getting any custom sequences done.

Building a display is a whole nuther thing. I spent hours yesterday (before the rain hit) just erecting my mega tree (and did not get done). Even hooking things up is time consuming. I still have lots of wire to (figure where) to run (First time at this site) and keep everyone safe. I figure another 16 hours (OK I am a 1 eyed, old and slow guy now)

Many are surprised I even do, or get a display up, legally blind, more deaf than a bat, and other medical issues I have that folks know about, and they're amazed I even do this at all!  And I'm way past over the hill now.  Should be a downhill slope, but sure doesn't feel that way at times!:lol:

On 12/3/2019 at 4:56 PM, George Taylor said:

How to get I Contact suppot to set up this system or get someone to come out to help me?

Where in Georgia are you, I am in north Florida near Jacksonville and might be able to help, Give me a PM with a phone number and will see if we can help, I don't do RGB or pixels but can usually figure out the old stuff. A little more info would be helpful too, What type equipment and where are you in setup.

There are a lot of good helpful people here, a little more info might produce a nearby experienced person to help, a lot like me should be complete or near complete with our own displays and can make time now.

Keith

Edited by Kapkirk
spelling

24 minutes ago, Kapkirk said:

Where in Georgia are you, I am in north Florida near Jacksonville and might be able to help, Give me a PM with a phone number and will see if we can help, I don't do RGB or pixels but can usually figure out the old stuff. A little more info would be helpful too, What type equipment and where are you in setup.

There are a lot of good helpful people here, a little more info might produce a nearby experienced person to help, a lot like me should be complete or near complete with our own displays and can make time now.

Keith

I am in byron ga

I have regular lights and stripe pixel lights which i have no idea how to install

George

Byron is over by Warner Robins I see, a little far for a quick visit but I bet there is a lighter nearby who will chime in, and the pixels is beyond my expertise but if you could elaborate a little more on your equipment, someone will help I am sure. Do you have any controllers, Pixel controllers, CTB16PC regular controllers, usb adapter etc.

A little more info is better than n one so hang in there and someone will be able to help.

Keith

22 hours ago, Kapkirk said:

I am in north Florida near Jacksonville.......

Keith,

Where in North Florida, I am in Jacksonville up at the airport!  Would love to see your Display!  Have time to go look now that ours is up and running..

BDwillie

Were in Orange Park, also Godney from the forum is about 4 miles away in Orange Park also, you could see both displays with one trip. PM headed your way.