Light-O-Rama Forums
Georgina

Sequencing 32 channels and using the mini director to run the show

Good Morning, 

I am trying to get 32 channels to work with two 16 channel controller boxes. I have used the simple one box before so am familiar with the sequencer editor and the hardware. For some reason, when I try and program a sequencer for the 32 different channels, and then copy it over to my SD card and plug it in using the mini director it only reads the first 16 channels. I have connected the two controller boxes with a cat cable. I know the two boxes work because i can get all of the lights to turn on when my computer is plugged into one of the controller boxes (when doing the test). I believe I am having troubles with my sequencer on my PC but i'm not totally sure. Are there different options I am supposed to choose if using 32 channels vs. 16? I believe I set it up correctly by telling the system that one of the controller boxes us Unit 1 and the other one is Unit 2. I have an older version of the soft ware (i believe it's 3.12) and I have a basic license.
THank you so much for any help!
Georgina