Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR 5.3.10 Controller/Channel Issue

Tonnette

Really new to this (as in just a month) and have run into an issue that I hope someone can help me with because I am at the end of my rope and really ready to cry. I have 4 controllers - changed the hardware to be unit 1, 2, 3, and 4. Controller 1 is 1-16, Controller 2 is 17-32, etc. As you can see from my design, I don't have any conflicts. I have run the hardware utility test and every prop works. 

I then created a sequence in LOR 5.3.10 that is saved as a .loredit. I can add these to a show or run a show on demand, but the only controller that runs at all is controller 1. I don't know the rule for attaching sequences - so it isn't attached (not that I am sure will help) because I don't know what else to do and I am begging for help. 

Thanks, 

Tonnette

image.thumb.png.fb0a5e92db45088b31f4b38dd16934f3.png image.thumb.png.517bec829401199c41464542210a713a.png

Assuming those are 16 channel controllers, your channels are not correct.  Each controller would use channels 1 - 16.  So your four controllers would be:

Unit ID 01, channels 01 - 16

Unit ID 02, channels 01 - 16

Unit ID 03, channels 01 - 16

Unit ID 04, channels 01 - 16

They were regular 16 channel controllers and they are working now. 
Jim - THANK YOU!! Something so simple, but I sure couldn’t figure it out. Truly truly thank you!!  

Edited by Tonnette

14 minutes ago, Tonnette said:

They were regular 16 channel controllers and they are working now. 

😄