Light-O-Rama Forums

Skewing track

kingfish

All my songs are looking good except one and this is a purchased sequence . I would like to skew the sequence. My lip movements are ahead of the words . Which way do I skew 

any help would be greatly appreciated 

thank you

kingfish

41 minutes ago, kingfish said:

All my songs are looking good except one and this is a purchased sequence . I would like to skew the sequence. My lip movements are ahead of the words . Which way do I skew 

thank you

kingfish

Easier to copy from the very first word grid to the end of the song. Then find where that grid needs to be moved and paste it there. Shouldn't be to hard as long as you have the exact mp3 from the same album as the purchased sequence. Also remember it is important to run the song through audacity.

If you need help send me the sequence etc. and I will move it for you- as long as you have the correct music.

JR

5 hours ago, kingfish said:

thank you

kingfish

Also when you bought the sequence did you buy a version that CAN be edited?  

If not, and it's locked, you aren't going to be able to do anything with it.  Can't make changes to purchased sequences that are locked.   You have to have an editable .lms file to edit and make changes.  So you may have to go back and buy the editable version if you didn't buy that type the first go around.

• The topic was locked