Light-O-Rama Forums

NEED* Frozen 2 songs/Baby shark/Dubstep?

LightingTheWay

Hi all. I am trying to hard to keep my late fathers light show going, but it is getting tedious and stale. I'm not quite sure how to do all the sequencing like he did :( We are hoping for a sequence that has the new Frozen 2 song, "Into the Unknown," and any skrillex fun mixed christmas songs. We have 3 boxes: a 16 channel megatree, 16 mini dancing trees, and a box to control bushes, house etc. IS there a place to buy these sequences? Can anyone help? 

Thank you,

Very lost daughter

Edited by LightingTheWay

On 11/30/2019 at 2:47 PM, pb9630 said:

what is your email?

argeraci@gmail.com

thank you very much

I would like a copy of Into the Unknown sent to CanelaLights@outlook.com, please.

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

I have four of the standard 16 ch controllers and could use all the help I can get, the sequence would be very much appreciated. Thank you so much for sharing!

I also would like the frozen II. good luck. What a hard thing to take over all at once! Once you get it it’s addictive!

please share frozen and any Christmas dubstep. I have a 16 channel mega tree and a house kit.

weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com

Edited by weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com

I would like a copy of Into the Unknown sent to nebey@hotmail.com, please.I am looking for the LMS programming for singing faces, I already have Jame's setup, but sadly it has no LMS singing faces

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

may i get a copy please.... canadienbears@hotmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked