Light-O-Rama Forums

Regular LOR network no light control with S5 Sequencer

charlottedad

I tried posting this before but computer glitched.

I have a regular LOR network with 5 G3 units on Comm 1.  Daisy chained in random order.  The network works properly with hardware utility but not with S5 sequencer.  We checked all the channel assignments.

The network was functional for Halloween when we imported the old programs with no motion effects.  For Christmas we had to 100% redo the preview and now have motion effects with the pixels.  When we loaded the first sequence a warning box appeared stating that we had to have an enhanced network.  We changed the LOR network to enhanced and 57k. and the warning has not reappeared.  The pixels and the LOR do show up under the Control Lights tab in S5.  Pixel network is functioning.  Appreciate any help to get this running.  I am running out of things to try.

7 minutes ago, charlottedad said:

I tried posting this before but computer glitched.

I have a regular LOR network with 5 G3 units on Comm 1.  Daisy chained in random order.  The network works properly with hardware utility but not with S5 sequencer.  We checked all the channel assignments.

The network was functional for Halloween when we imported the old programs with no motion effects.  For Christmas we had to 100% redo the preview and now have motion effects with the pixels.  When we loaded the first sequence a warning box appeared stating that we had to have an enhanced network.  We changed the LOR network to enhanced and 57k. and the warning has not reappeared.  The pixels and the LOR do show up under the Control Lights tab in S5.  Pixel network is functioning.  Appreciate any help to get this running.  I am running out of things to try.

Depending on which pixel controller - you will need 500K enhanced - not 57.6.

Pixie16 and pixcon16 in LOR network need 500K enhanced.

The G3 units work in 57.6 and will also work when combined with other controllers using 500K enhanced. You should be golden once you change the speed.

Try changing the speed.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

Changing the speed did not work. All of our pixels and dumb RGBs are working. Only the traditional, analog LOR is not. One other thing, I also noticed an error in Control Panel as well that might have something to do with it. 

commlisterner.PNG.5e79ed97f2b2b632a7ff19

So I have fixed this issue. I had 2 controller with firmware version 1.04 and 3 with firmware version 1.06. I updated all 5 to 1.08 and it works.