Light-O-Rama Forums

Old CCRs and programming in S5

TothChristmas

Hi,

I am wondering if it is possible to put my old CCRs into S5 and run them on one network like I have in the past.  If so, how do I set up my CCRs in S5 to make sure there are no motion effects because S5 doesn't like that and won't run the CCRs unless I have another high speed network setup... which I do not have.   I am running S5 Pro and have a G3 Director unit running to an easy light linker (and I don't believe the ELL can handle a high speed network).   Side note... I have Superstar, but wondering if there is an old school way to integrate a SS sequence into S5 without motion effects rows.  

Am I correct in my thinking? Or does any of this make sense?

Thanks!  

Although I do not run using ELL, I understand form others that you are correct that ELL cannot handle Enhanced Network and also that the CCRs REQUIRE Enhanced Network. I don't think you can do it on a single Regular network. Maybe some of the more experienced and knowledgeable guys will respond to confirm or correct my thoughts.

Correct, ELLs don't support 500K or Enhanced networking.

There is a backdoor that I think will work for SuperStar into S5.  You would have to try it to make sure.  Open SuperStar directly, and edit your sequence.  Then Export in legacy format.  Give it a try and make sure...

• The topic was locked