Light-O-Rama Forums

S4 to S5 sequence conversion HELP MIND BLOWN

Bustluvr

Hi I had to update my laptop I use for LOR, So I installed the latest & greatest LOR Suite. Im finding out that I have to convert all my sequences that I have in S4 to S5. Read PDF from LOR was a little confusing. Was HOPING for a simpler explanation was our there to help me in this process. 

It's very late to make this kind of change. You might be better putting S4 back on until after the season ends. It's a pretty steep learning curve.

Agreed with Phil.  Uninstall S5 and reload the latest version of S4.  Fortunately the update does not wipe out your S4 files.  I've been using S5 since the first day that it came out as a beta.  This is NOT the time of the season the try to learn it.

Check the S5 help and youtube for videos. There may be some on the LOR,website, never looked.

If you have a good visualizer built, you will use that in the conversion process.

Make sure the contents of the sequence and the vis match exactly for the best results.

Hi so I reinstalled 4s im unable to see my sequences when I do show on demand to do a test . I know there there I can use sequence editor to open them. 

16 minutes ago, Bustluvr said:

Hi so I reinstalled 4s im unable to see my sequences when I do show on demand to do a test . I know there there I can use sequence editor to open them. 

Did you try re-adding them to the show? Maybe your show file got corrupted.