Light-O-Rama Forums

its on its way and I hope it works

glossyhalothane

I ordered the tso showtime kit wit the tree and 10watt rgb floods.  I ve never done this before. 

It will be  here Monday,  in the mean time I have strung all my windows and trees with just basic LeD lights from homedept.   mostly c9.    In my mind when this thing comes. I am going to be able to just plug in all the channels, set up the rgb tree, put in the sd card and it will just work without me having to learn  how to use this complicated software.

I am I right?  with the RGB tree just work?

what do i need to be doing until it comes??

did all this today, GONNA need some ibuprofen

image (2).jpg

ok sounds like I need to buy an animation pack to run the tree... question do I need to have a "can be modified" sequence in order to add the animation pack to it??

I “think” you may be able to add the animation pack as long as you have enough license to use everything at once.

As long as you set your units and channels just like LOR instructs. Any changes and you will have problems.

But I could be wrong. Never purchased a locked sequence

Worst case, it doesn’t work and you’ll have to purchase the unlocked sequence.

JR

You may still have to create a sequence to get your tree up and running.  Most of this will require some sequencing on your part or modification to YOUR display set up.

My advice is do not buy a LOCKED Sequence, pay the extra ca$h and buy a sequence that YOU CAN EDIT!  Believe me, it will make things much easier on your, since you will not be able to change ANYTHING in a locked sequence!

14 hours ago, glossyhalothane said:

I am hoping  the tso sdcard thing has the pixel tree sequenced in already.

I don't know if the TSO card has a tree or not but if it does you will need a higher license as a Standard license will not run a tree. Highly recommend upgrading to Pro.

it will arrive today,  yesterday I bought a sequence off the web site and actually got as far as trying to add it to the sd card,, but an error,,, "there appears to be no lighting commands"     it played in the sequencer for me just fine???

I ordered the exact same thing. My tree worked with the TSO when I plugged it in. I did not have to do anything to alter it.  My main controller recognized the controller for the tree almost immediately.  Also, I bought the locked card. Good Luck!  

Great response yes  right on the Tso packaging it says sequence for pixel tree included, I wish they would have mentioned that somewhere. 

Now!  Where can I buy more sequences that already have the 16x25 tree in it 

6 hours ago, glossyhalothane said:

Great response yes  right on the Tso packaging it says sequence for pixel tree included, I wish they would have mentioned that somewhere. 

Here you go:

LOR Motion Paks

Christmas Sequences

16 hours ago, glossyhalothane said:

You may need to go to SuperStar Lights for the 16x25 pixel tree sequences.

Also on his site he has the .lee file for that tree. That will help you sequence the tree yourself in SE or SS but SS would make it easier.

Not sure if when you say “pixel tree sequence” is included that LOR is talking about the 16x25 tree.

JR

That particular Showtime central already has motionpack and comes with a Pro license. It is completely plug&play, unless you paid extra for the "can modify" card that you can edit.