Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone sharing Hanukkah sequences?

JD.

Hi all, just found out one of my sons best friends celebrates Hanukkah and don't want him and his family to feel left out during our launch party in a week. If yall are sharing any I would gladly appreciate a copy.  Please send to: jd.swett@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

• 11 months later...

Did anyone answer you? Our neighbor across the street has requested Adam Sandler’s Hanukkah Song. They love our display and we would like to do this for them. 

No, however I took my swing at sequencing it.  I cut the song down due to time restraints and did a very basic sequence of it (one channel vocal, 4 channels for guitar and a few for crowd noise).   It is not as good as other peoples sequences, but it works well enough.  I can share it if you like, just supply your email and the magic words.

45 minutes ago, JD. said:

“No, however I took my swing at sequencing it.  (...) I can share it if you like, just supply your email and the magic words.“

Oh yes please! The song is definitely long. Mold40@roadrunner.com

I will try modifying it for our setup, it will give me a base. Thank you!

mold40@roadrunner.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Edited by YashasHouse

6 hours ago, YashasHouse said:

mold40@roadrunner.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Sent

Could I please get a copy? Thanks!

tbone0012@gmail.com

On 11/14/2020 at 4:23 PM, frakes300 said:

Could I please get a copy? Thanks!

tbone0012@gmail.com

Sent

Me to please CanelaLights@outlook.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you!

50 minutes ago, CanelaLights said:

Me to please CanelaLights@outlook.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you!

Sent

• The topic was locked