Light-O-Rama Forums

Into The Unknown Frozen 2 Lms Pixel Tree Face Matrix

james morris

Sent Boozybear  Read Below

Everyone  that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James and JR will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

I would like a copy sent to cswisher@kmwperformance.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks in advance!

I would like a copy sent to sh00ter76@yahoo.com (non Super-Star please)

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you so much!

"I would like a copy sent to pyrotech6@hotmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you very much!

Tim

I would like a copy sent to dmkhobbs@comcast.net

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".
Thank You!

"I would like a copy sent to nebey@hotmail.com"

I would like a copy sent to CanelaLights@outlook.com

If you have more than just faces, it would be appreciated as well. Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

Hi James - I haven't tried a pixel tree face yet, but it sounds interesting.  Just saw the movie a couple days ago and thing this might be fun to add to the show.

I would like a copy sent to pdarrah@gmail.com

Thank you - PJD

I would like a copy sent to goob72@gmail.com.

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks for you time, effort.

I would like a copy sent to tpnicholas21@gmail.com (just LMS pls)

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thx James and JR for all your time and help! 

Edited by Mitbackwards

I'd love to see what this looks like James!

Pevely@seascape.ns.ca

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thanks.!

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address" kfandrews2003@yahoo.com thanks 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does