Light-O-Rama Forums
james morris

Into The Unknown Frozen 2 Lms Pixel Tree Face Matrix

I would also like a copy sent to leaffan1977@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you James

"I would like a copy sent to jamesrenken@hotmail.com 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Could I please get the LMS version

Thank you

I would like a copy sent to jstur23@aol.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you,

Joey

I would like a copy sent to mdisabat@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

thanks again!

Hello there-

I would like a copy of the LMS version sent to mk.young@hotmail.com 

Thank you!

"I would like a copy sent to nebey@hotmail.com"

I would like the LMS version please

I would like a copy sent to mjdamico23@gmail.com of the LMS file please

Thank you in advance!

"I would like a copy sent to shaynet@tampabay.rr.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to kmaximus77@gmail.com

thank you!

Kris

Good Morning James, Could I please have the LMS version.  Thank You for you work and time  CLL@gmx.us

Can please get a copy of this sequence:

Sonomaaz2003@aol.com 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I agree fully with this statement and my own shows would be no where near as good if it was not for your guys work. 

I personally have purchased a few sequences from other sites and they are no where near as good as what you guys have put together.

All I have to say is I am Glad to have you guys in this hobby. I love to build and design the props but am not as good at the sequence part.

I can not Thank you guys enough!!

Also I just tried out the Aquaclause sequence, everyone loved it do u have any others similar to it?

"I would like a copy sent to csmithten@comcast.net"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to yayayelhsa@yahoo.com

I would like the LMS version please.

Thank you so much!

Ashley

James i dont have a pixel tree but can u send the LMS

"I would like a copy sent to matt.kurdziel@gmail.com"

"I would like a copy sent to aberiddle@gmail.com"