Light-O-Rama Forums

Into The Unknown Frozen 2 Lms Pixel Tree Face Matrix

james morris

"I would like a copy sent to gorichgo@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you James

Rich

Hi James,

Thank you for your understanding with my lack of knowledge.

Could you please send me a copy to cowlerc@aol,com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Hi James,  Sorry I had the sort feature set wrong and didn't notice this post below the original I commented on.

I would like a copy sent to elksoccer@hotmail.ca

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Ryan

Edited by Elkatraz
correction to email

I would like a copy sent toJaybird929@comcast.net"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

I appreciate all you do and would never sell any of the sequences.

I would also like a copy sent to leaffan1977@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you James

"I would like a copy sent to jamesrenken@hotmail.com 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Could I please get the LMS version

Thank you

I would like a copy sent to jstur23@aol.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you,

Joey

I would like a copy sent to mdisabat@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

thanks again!

Hello there-

I would like a copy of the LMS version sent to mk.young@hotmail.com 

Thank you!

"I would like a copy sent to nebey@hotmail.com"

I would like the LMS version please

I would like a copy sent to mjdamico23@gmail.com of the LMS file please

Thank you in advance!

"I would like a copy sent to shaynet@tampabay.rr.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to kmaximus77@gmail.com

thank you!

Kris