Light-O-Rama Forums

Replacing intensity files in SE

jwblazek

I made some changes to several props I sequence in SS and then export to SE as intensity files. I have several sequence from previous years with these files merged. How do I update the SS files in the SE? If I were to export to an existing SE that has the intensity files, will they overwrite the old one?? If not, how do I delete the old merged files from an exising sequence?

And, how many SS files can be merged together? I have 4 SS using 4 props I need to merge into existing SE's? I have merged two in the past without issue

Thanks in advance

The intensity data files end with .lid and the beginning of the name of the file is the same as the .lms file that they belong to.

The only way to delete them is to launch File Explorer, find them and delete them.

And yes, if you export as intensity data to an .lms file that already has intensity data it will overwrite the existing intensity data file.

Version 4.3.26 and newer can merge up to 15 intensity data files.  Older versions of superstar can merge  up to 10 intensity data files.