Light-O-Rama Forums

Who has to share pixel tree.

Pioerpaolo

Hi crazy friends,

does anyone have and want to share their animations for the pixel tree, 16x100 or 16x150? I'm still not very familiar with SS, if anyone could help me making the show more beautiful, I'd be happy. The songs I have available to improve, of which I have the sequences, which I have already shared, (if you still need to ask) with the singing trees are:
Ps. I also thank you for just one, it doesn't matter, but it helps me improve this crazy, crazy hobby.

BLUE CHRISTMAS - CANT STOP THE FELLING - CAROLS THE BELLS - CHIPMUNK CHRISTMAS SONG - CHRISTMAS CAN CAN - CHRISTMAS VACTION - Darlene Love - Baby please come home -
Feliz Navidad Jose Feliciano - FROSTY SNOWMAN - Hallelujah Pentatonix - Happy pharrell - HOLLY JOLLY - THE WANT A HIPPOPOTAMO FOR CHRISTMAS - Jingle Bell Rock - JINGLE BELLS CrazyFrog - JOY TO THE WORLD - Last Christmas - Wham - LET IT SNOW - Rockin Around The Christmas Tree - SO THIS IS CHRISTMAS - Up town Funk - We Wish You a Merry Christmas - WHITE CHRISTMAS - Wonderful Christmas Time.

Many thanks Pierpaolo happy grandfather

7 hours ago, mjdamico23 said:

Inviato!

I'm sorry, I know we're all working hard for the display, but nothing came to me, sorry again

pierpoolbat@gmail.com

• The topic was locked