Light-O-Rama Forums

Twis Night Before Christmas Pixel Tree

james morris

This is for JR and Mine Sequence I did a Santa with book reading story It is the pixel tree need super star to use this

I would like a copy sent to elksoccer@hotmail.ca

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thanks a lot.  

Ryan

"I would like a copy sent to kakulp62@comcast.net"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank You

I would like a copy sent to jaybird929@comcast.net"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

I would like a copy sent to jstur23@aol.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

thank you,

Joey

I would like a copy sent to kristopher@decaigny.ca

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

I would like to see a copy please james

Bowhunter3125@gmail.com 

I would like to try this on my matrix screens 

Sonomaaz2003@aol.com 

Thanks

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

@james morris

Hi James

I would like a copy sent to mastersonp24@gmail.com